Buy a Gift Voucher
3 Day (East Cost) Masterbrew Course; on-line
melbourne brewing course, brewing course
N.B. (This course is recommended for those with a good grasp of the fundamentals of brewing at home.
If you have not brewed before it is recommended that you also complete the one day Essentials course first)
Learn about the 7 secrets to making great, consistent beer.
This course will turn you from an ordinary brewer to an exceptional one, even if you have been brewing for some time. Dispel the 13 myths that abound in homebrewing and learn how to put all the pieces together to get the right brewing outcome.
By doing this course you will gain the 4 steps to becoming competent in brewing great beer by;
- becoming confident in brewing at home and taking the next step to becoming a microbrewer
- having one of those rare Ah Ha moments where the penny drops and understanding the jigsaw of brewing
- appreciating the real effect of what and how to store and use raw materials properly
- understanding why a well designed brewery is soooo.. important
The 3 day courses covers 14 major areas in brewing;
- Malts, Hops, yeast, and water. How they can affect flavour
- How to choose your yeast, and the flavours they impart
- The design of different styles of beer (actual calculation of a recipe from scratch)
- The right conditions of mashing. Do we need to know why?
- Ale brewing versus lager brewing
- Practical brewing using a modern microbrewing plant (500L).
- Why filter beer?
- Fermentation principles and various problems that can arise
- Filtration and "stabilisation" of beer
- Carbonation and Kegging
- Bottling of beer
- Analyses of beer- why bother?
- Learn how to taste beer and find faults and how to rectify them
- Learn why most homebrewers don't have the skills to be successful in Craft brewing but how you can be.
- Virtual Brewery tour
Silver Lining VIP group enrollment (for 2 or more students ONLY)
each student receives the following bonuses;
- Entitlement to 5% discount for each person for setting up group booking
- free 1/2 hour brewer advice on homebrewing/microbrewing ($100)
Could you take a moment to reflect and think about why you want to do this course?In your brewing what are your main problems or concerns? What are you trying to accomplish? What is your level of knowledge or experience about brewing you have?Once you have written them down then, if you wish, send the answers to me and I will endeavour to make sure you get a solid reply to them. In any case bring them with you to the course and we will discuss them there.Email me at email@example.com GIFT Vouchers: After purchasing this ticket please redeem voucher before attendance so we will be notified of your participation or you may miss out on a seat!
- The jigsaw of brewing great beer revealed
- Dispel the 13 myths of brewing beer
- We're about making consistent beer. Learn the 7 secrets to making it well
- Certificate of Completion
- Course notes included.
- Do you have a WeTeachMe coupon? IMPORTANT: When booking, please only select "Normal" ticket to redeem your exclusive discount. Code is INVALID on all other ticket types.
- Pen and pad
18 years and older
We are now offering on-line courses only.These can be done from anywhere in Australia and from O/S, but on AEST timeline
No refunds or part thereof are available for non-attendance or cancellation of any of the classes.
However, in the event that a student has legitimate reason to discontinue the course (medical, family emergency etc.) the student needs to provide appropriate certification, and agreement reached between CBC and the student on an appropriate refund. Full refunds are not available and a maximum of 50% refund may be applicable.
No refunds or part thereof are available for non-attendance of any of the classes.
However, in the event that a student has legitimate reason to discontinue the course (medical, family emergency etc.) the student needs to provide appropriate certification, and agreement reached between CBC and the student on an appropriate refund. Full refunds are not available.
There is no assessment for short courses and no prior knowledge requirement to enrol. It is, however, recommended that you have had some prior exposure to home brewing of some sort.
Every reasonable effort will be made to make the course sites safe, emergency procedures provided and safety procedures explained at commencement of the course. No responsibility for accidents or injury will be taken by CBC or the venue operators.
While attempts have been made to verify information provided in the courses, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter therein.
The reader of the materials assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information. Adherence to all laws and regulations, federal, state and local, governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in Australia , or any other jurisdiction, is the sole responsibility of the purchaser or reader of this course material. The author or publisher assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. We do not guarantee any results you may or may not get as a result of following our recommendations. It is your responsibility to test every strategy for yourself.
The enrolment in any course signifies that you have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions contained herewith.