Buy a Gift Voucher
Platinum Premium-Start Your Own Microbrewery
Start a Microbrewery
Platinum Premium Package (for entrepreneurs)
The first and only such course in Australia for Australian Brewers
PRE-REQUISITE REQUIREMENT before enrolling in this course is the 3 or 4 day Masterbrew Course!!
Learning how to brew correctly is critical to making excellent, consistent beer.
Knowing how to apply your knowledge on a large scale and knowing how to set up a microbrewery is another thing.
That's why I've developed the all NEW Platinum Premium Package for the serious entrepreneur.
You will get a head start on starting your own microbrewery that will deliver not only the right quality beer and get you making it with the right equipment but guide you in those early preperation steps to do with business models, licencing, business plans and setting up protocols in the brewery!
This package aims to deliver the following 14 critical items;
- Your mindset and health is the first thing to work on. Just what does this mean and how do you do it.
- the 12 steps to staring your own microbrewery
- discussing your business model and 3 year plan
- future expansion and how it will affect your quality and shelf life and associated costs
- how business model affects your procedures and equipment needed
- how to build your recipes and we will work through the first 3 together
- which are the "best" suppliers of raw materials and cleaning chemicals
- determine a maintenance and cleaning schedule program, which depends on your water quality
- Look at your local water quality and how to make adjustments and treatment
- supply brewing templates and how to use them to your advantage
- setup a quality assurance program and small laboratory
- how to calculate critical parameters in the brewery
- what to do to set up a trade waste and effluent system
- minimising losses and increasing profits
How the Package will be delivered
- extensive document given on subjects above and then 1-on-1 consultation by phone, Skype or in person to discuss your personal situation and plan out a course of action.
- This program consists of 4 hours mentoring from me after taking time to read the document and digest it (no time limit to complete)
- Best to write down questions on subjects and then discuss with me
- You will be guided in the things required to set up and preparation for your brewery
Once you enrol in this course you can download the pdf document so you can get started immediately.
For further clarification please call me.
Vincent Costanzo, Director
mob; 0408 104 176
Email ; email@example.com
- Regulations to setting up a brewery
- Equipment types and what is right for you
- How quality aspects affect your choice of location, size and type of brewery
- Comprehensive Course Document
- Confidence in knowing the steps involved
- Work at your own pace
- 3 hours Mentoring From Vince Costanzo
Entrepreneurs wanting to start a brewery
No refunds or part thereof are available for non-attendance or cancellation of any of the classes.
However, in the event that a student has legitimate reason to discontinue the course (medical, family emergency etc.) the student needs to provide appropriate certification, and agreement reached between CBC and the student on an appropriate refund. Full refunds are not available and a maximum of 50% refund may be applicable.
No refunds or part thereof are available for non-attendance of any of the classes.
However, in the event that a student has legitimate reason to discontinue the course (medical, family emergency etc.) the student needs to provide appropriate certification, and agreement reached between CBC and the student on an appropriate refund. Full refunds are not available.
There is no assessment for short courses and no prior knowledge requirement to enrol. It is, however, recommended that you have had some prior exposure to home brewing of some sort.
Every reasonable effort will be made to make the course sites safe, emergency procedures provided and safety procedures explained at commencement of the course. No responsibility for accidents or injury will be taken by CBC or the venue operators.
While attempts have been made to verify information provided in the courses, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter therein.
The reader of the materials assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information. Adherence to all laws and regulations, federal, state and local, governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in Australia , or any other jurisdiction, is the sole responsibility of the purchaser or reader of this course material. The author or publisher assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. We do not guarantee any results you may or may not get as a result of following our recommendations. It is your responsibility to test every strategy for yourself.
The enrolment in any course signifies that you have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions contained herewith.