Buy a Gift Voucher
Brisbane One Day Brewing Essentials-on-line
Beginners home how to brew, intro to 3 day course
Do you want to know what the 3 mistakes most brewers make?
Avoiding these mistakes will get you well on your way to making great home brewed beer.
See how it feels to make great beer at home that your friends and family will enjoy and comment on your skills.
Learn the basics to making all grain beer and see how your understanding improves in this all-round 1 day brewing course. This course is a prelude to the popular and enlightening 3 day Masterbrew course.
By doing this course you will improve your knowledge in 4 ways;
- understand the brewing process in its entirety
- give you confidence to brew at home and know what you are doing
- teach you about the home brewing systems you can build
- understand the tasting terms used and how to identify faults in your beer and what to do about them
The 8 steps to brewing will be revealed;
You will learn;
- the overview of the entire grain brewing process. A better understanding of this will allow you to target the result you want
- how malts, hops, yeast and water and affect flavour
- how to clean and sanitise your equipment. Do this right and you will have established a foundation to brewing great beer
- what the 3 common mistakes made by brewers are
- learn how to build your own Home brewing system (depending on your budget and goals)
- Learn the pros and cons of gravity, HERMS, RIMS, and BIAB systems
- Learn about identifying beer faults and how to conduct a tasting
- How to bottle your beer correctly
Fast Track your progress and see your brewing taken to another level in a short time
By doing this 1 day course it will give you a basic start to all-grain brewing but if you can't wait to get it all from a Masterbrewer then immediately follow up with the 3 day Masterbrew course and expand your learning and blow your mind with an incredible amount of knowledge and practise.
This is suitable for those wanting to take their homebrewing seriously and shorten their learning curve by at least 12 months. It is also suitable for those wanting to enter the microbrewing scene, those serving beer at a bar and retail staff who want to walk the talk.
Remember, it took the facilitator many decades to get you this knowledge and you will have it all in condensed form in the 3 day course.
So join us now for both courses and you can accelerate your learning and in 4 days become so well versed that only 10% of brewers have this knowledge. I guarentee it. or your money back. You can check it out here now.
GIFT Vouchers: After purchasing this ticket please redeem voucher before attendance so we will be notified of your participation or you may miss out on a seat!
- What are the 3 mistakes brewers make
- Learn the basics of grain brewing
- Design your very own home brewing system
- Do you have a WeTeachMe coupon? IMPORTANT: When booking, please only select "Normal" ticket to redeem your exclusive discount. Code is INVALID on all other ticket types.
- Course notes also included.
- Notepad and pen
18 years and over
Due to the Pandemic, we are offering on-line courses only. These can be done from anywhere in Australia and from O/S, but on AEST timeline
No refunds or part thereof are available for non-attendance or cancellation of any of the classes.
However, in the event that a student has legitimate reason to discontinue the course (medical, family emergency etc.) the student needs to provide appropriate certification, and agreement reached between CBC and the student on an appropriate refund. Full refunds are not available and a maximum of 50% refund may be applicable.
No refunds or part thereof are available for non-attendance of any of the classes.
However, in the event that a student has legitimate reason to discontinue the course (medical, family emergency etc.) the student needs to provide appropriate certification, and agreement reached between CBC and the student on an appropriate refund. Full refunds are not available.
There is no assessment for short courses and no prior knowledge requirement to enrol. It is, however, recommended that you have had some prior exposure to home brewing of some sort.
Every reasonable effort will be made to make the course sites safe, emergency procedures provided and safety procedures explained at commencement of the course. No responsibility for accidents or injury will be taken by CBC or the venue operators.
While attempts have been made to verify information provided in the courses, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter therein.
The reader of the materials assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information. Adherence to all laws and regulations, federal, state and local, governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in Australia , or any other jurisdiction, is the sole responsibility of the purchaser or reader of this course material. The author or publisher assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. We do not guarantee any results you may or may not get as a result of following our recommendations. It is your responsibility to test every strategy for yourself.
The enrolment in any course signifies that you have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions contained herewith.